Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Open notebooks from multiple accounts, part of OneNote for Team Collaboration.
- [Instructor] Collaboration in OneNote often requires you…to work with notebooks from multiple accounts…at the same time.…Maybe you have a personal OneDrive…and a separate Office 365 account for your job,…or maybe you need to open and access notebooks…shared with you by your collaborators.…So let's see how you can open notebooks…from multiple accounts in the OneNote application.…We'll start assuming that you have one online account…linked to the OneNote application.…I'm using OneNote 2016 for Windows,…and if I go into the backstage view to Account,…you can see that I'm already signed in to an account here.…
Now if I go back, this one notebook that I have opened…is stored in that account.…So there are two ways to add notebooks from other accounts.…You can link a second account to the OneNote application,…or you can simply open a notebook from another account…without actually linking the account.…The first method, linking a second account…to the OneNote application only works in Windows.…We'll start with that.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up the interface on OneNote for Mac and Windows
- Storing notebooks in a shareable location
- Using a notebook stored on SharePoint
- Creating and managing multiple notebooks
- Sharing and coauthoring notebooks
- Coauthoring notebooks with collaborators
- Managing shared notebooks