Note: Bullet Journal® is a registered trademark of Lightcage, LLC. This course is not endorsed by Ryder Carroll or Lightcage.
- Customizing pages
- Inserting images and backgrounds
- Creating page templates
- Creating a page layout for capturing work notes
- Creating personal, school, and wellness journals
- Taking notes with screen captures
- Adding Outlook meeting details and tasks
- Categorizing, prioritizing, and grouping your notes
- Searching for content
Skill Level Intermediate
What you need to know1m 57s
1. Core Elements of a Journal
2. Bullet Journal Styles
3. Take Journal Notes
4. Categorize, Prioritize, and Group Your Notes
5. Finding Journal Entries
Next steps1m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.