- Using OneNote
- Adding Class Notebooks
- Creating a new notebook
- Adding and removing students and teachers
- Managing notebooks
- Adding content
- Using the Web Clipper extension
- Creating content
- Using the collaboration space
- Syncing notebooks to the OneNote desktop app
- Adding, viewing, and grading assignments
Skill Level Beginner
- [Oliver] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten, and thank you for joining me in this course, in which we'll take a look at how to create interactive notebooks, using the Class Notebook add-in for Microsoft's OneNote. We'll learn how to create new class notebooks, which can be shared with students in your course. These interactive notebooks can be a great asset to your course, by providing a way for you and your students to collaborate in real time. A way for you to distribute resources and assignments, which students can then access. A platform for students to turn in assignments, and for you to grade those assignments, and deliver feedback.
Also each student will have their own notebook, giving them a place to save and organize notes, feedback and class resources, as well as much more. This is an introductory course designed to get you up and running with Class Notebooks. I'm excited to introduce you to this innovative tool. Let's get started.