Learn how to move a local notebook to a SharePoint document library in this video.
- [Instructor] A saved notebook can be moved … to another location. … To change the location of a notebook, … go to the File tab, locate the notebook name, … select Settings, then select Properties. … To the right, select Change Location. … Navigate to where you would like … to move the notebook to, select that location … and then click Select. … The notebook is now being synced … to the new location. … Select OK, and the notebook has been moved. … If the notebook you want to move … is currently shared with other people, … extra steps need to be taken … to recreate the notebook and move the contents. … Now you know the steps … to take if you need to move a notebook. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.