Pages do not have to stay within the section in which they were created—you can easily move them from one section to another. This video shows a mouse shortcut to quickly move pages around.
- [Narrator] As you build your digital notebook, you'll be organizing content into sections and pages. The order of these may not work as you had envisioned. There's no need to copy and paste content from one page to a new page within that other section. I'm going to show you an easy way to move pages from one section to another. Let's get started by left-clicking and holding the left mouse button down over the page that we'd like to move. In this case, we're going to move the Sales Brochure for Landon. And notice, right now it's resides in the Landon Hotel section.
So, we're going to left-click over that, and we're just going to drag our mouse and place it over the section that we'd like to move this to. You'll notice that the mouse cursor changes from a four-way arrow, indicating that we're moving something, to once we get over the section we want to drop that in, you'll see a rectangle behind that. It's indicating that we are over a section we can move this to. We'll go ahead and release the left mouse button, and now within that Sales section, we see that we have the Sales Brochure for Landon page. And if we go back to the Landon Hotel section, that page no longer resides within that section.
So, this is a way to actually cut from one section and paste into another. It's not a copy and paste. Now, you know how to easily move pages around within a notebook.
- Using shortcuts
- Customizing the canvas view
- Merging content containers to consolidate ideas
- Password protecting notebook sections
- Taking meeting notes directly in an Outlook meeting
- Converting handwritten text to typed text
- Converting hand-drawn shapes to polished symmetrical shapes
- Importing content from other apps
- Sharing notes in a Skype for Business meeting
- Marking up web pages and saving to a notebook