Learn how to move a notebook in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] Notebook names can be updated at any time. … There are a few ways you can do this. … If the notebook you want to rename is currently open, … hover the mouse over the name of the notebook, … right-click and then select Properties. … In the display name, change the name of the notebook. … Then select OK. … If the notebook you want to change the name of is open … but not currently in view, … select the dropdown arrow next to the notebook name, … navigate to the notebook you want to change the name of, … right-click over the notebook name … then select Properties … and change the display name of the notebook, … then select OK. … If the notebook you want to change the name of … is not currently open, … select the File tab, … from the Info area locate the name of the notebook, … select Settings … and then select Properties. … In the display name, update the name of the notebook, … then select OK. … Now you know how to update notebook names as needed. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.