Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage shared notebooks, part of OneNote for Team Collaboration.
- [Narrator] You may have notebooks…that you've shared with other people,…and eventually you need to take away…share access from somebody.…Or maybe you need to clean up…because you have a lot of notebooks…that you're not using anymore.…Let's take a look at managing shared notebooks.…If you're using the Outlook 2016 application on Windows,…you can start by selecting the specific…notebook you're interested in.…This is a notebook that I've shared with Stewart,…so I'll select that.…Then I'll go to the backstage view by clicking on file.…I'll go to share.…
Make sure this share with people section is selected.…Then I can see a list of all of the people…who are currently sharing this document.…I'm the owner and I've shared it with Stewart.…If I don't want Stewart to have access…to this notebook anymore,…I can just right click on his here and choose remove user.…There's also an option here where you can…change the sharing permissions,…but I just want to focus on removing somebody entirely.…Now I'm not going to change that here yet…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up the interface on OneNote for Mac and Windows
- Storing notebooks in a shareable location
- Using a notebook stored on SharePoint
- Creating and managing multiple notebooks
- Sharing and coauthoring notebooks
- Coauthoring notebooks with collaborators
- Managing shared notebooks