The OneNote 2010 Microsoft Office Specialist exam has objectives covering managing content in notebooks. In this video, we cover those objectives by looking at merging and splitting notes containers, organizing text content by expanding and collapsing outlined text, and adding a picture to a page.
- [Instructor] Sometimes when we capture information…with OneNote we don't always get it right the first time.…So in this video we'll work with managing that content.…We'll split note containers, merge them back together,…expand and collapse outlined text, as well as…add a picture to your OneNote notebook.…I'm going to continue working with…our Landon Hotel notebook.…On our location page in the London section…we have information for address, emails, phone and fax.…
And after thinking about it some more,…I decide I'd like to change the…order the information appears in.…I'm first going to split my note container that…contains my street address and my email.…To split the text out I'm going to simply move my…mouse out to the left of the email text…and place my mouse on the selector handle.…Press hold down and I'm simply going to drag down…into the right and I've now split my street address…and my email information into two separate containers.…
Now what I'd like to do is merge…my phone and fax information…back in with my street address…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.