The first step in preparing for the MOS OneNote 2010 exam (77-853) is to review the published exam objectives on the Microsoft Learning site. This video reviews the MOS OneNote 2010 exam information (number of questions and time) and gives helpful preparation tips, plus some test-taking strategies to help candidates be successful.
- [Instructor] A couple of quick notes for you…about the OneNote 2010 Microsoft Office Specialist Exam.…The exam consists of 35 questions…and you have 50 minutes to complete it.…You'll find the exam is a combination…of both simulation as well as multiple choice.…You'll be given a OneNote simulated environment…and you'll be asked to complete specific objectives.…Be aware that they may block certain methods from use.…
So if you only know the keyboard short cut,…you'll want to know how to accomplish it through the ribbon.…If you only know the ribbon,…you'll want to make sure you know how to accomplish it…through a keyboard short cut.…You may also see some multiple choice questions…and there may also be multi part question.…While you'll be asked to accomplish a specific objective…but you'll have to know the order…to do each step in the process.…Some exam tips for you.…Make sure you read each question fully,…and when you're doing the simulations…make sure you carry the process all the way to the end.…
You'll want to make sure you complete the entire steps,…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.