Leverage the power of linking in OneNote 2010. In this video, learn how to create links within OneNote 2010. We’ll create links using the Copy Link command to add links between OneNote 2010 pages and sections. We’ll create a table of contents using wiki-style links, and use the Insert Link command and keyboard shortcut to link pages.
- [Instructor] In this video let's take a look…at the different ways we have…of linking data in OneNote 2010.…We'll look at creating links…to other OneNote section groups, sections, or pages,…and creating links to other data.…In this video we're still using the Landon Hotel notebook,…so I'll navigate back to my notebook…by simply selecting it in the navigation pane.…In the About Landon Hotels section…I'm going to add a new page…and I'm just going to title it Landon Hotel Locations.…
On this page I'd like to add links…to all of my different section groups.…I'm just going to go to my Asia section group,…right-click on it, and from the shortcut menu…choose Copy Link to Section Group.…And then I'll just paste.…I'm going to repeat the process again…with both my Europe and my North America sections.…So right-click on Europe, Copy Link, paste it.…We'll repeat again with North America.…
Right-click, Copy Link to Section Group, and paste it.…Now I'd like to actually add links into some of my pages.…So I'm going to add some extra space…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.