- Using the Class Notebook add-in
- Creating notebooks
- Adding students and teachers
- Creating content: text, tables, audio, and more
- Syncing notebooks with the OneNote desktop app
- Adding assignments
- Connecting notebooks to an LMS
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course in which we'll take a look at how to create interactive notebooks using the class notebook add-in from Microsoft OneNote. We'll learn how to create new class notebooks, which can be shared with students who are taking your course. These interactive notebooks are a a great asset, providing a way for your students to keep their work organized and easily accessible. A way for you and your students to collaborate in real-time. A way for you to distribute resources and assignments, which students can then access. A platform for students to turn in assignments and as a way for you to grade those assignments and deliver feedback.
Also, each student will have their own notebook, giving them a place to save and organize notes, feedback, and class resources, as well as much more. This is an introductory course designed to get you up and running with class notebooks. And I'm excited to introduce you to this new and innovative tool. Let's get started.