This training video continues the exploration of the MOS exam objectives for OneNote 2010. We explore alternative methods of sharing a OneNote notebook with other people, including inviting people to a notebook by email and sharing a notebook with other users. We also review the synchronization options for OneNote 2010 notebook store in OneDrive or SharePoint.
- [Instructor] Let's continue our exploration…of the objectives for the MOS OneNote 2010 exam…and review a couple of different methods…for sharing notebooks with others.…We've already seen one method-…when you create a notebook in OneDrive or SharePoint,…OneNote asks if you'd like…to send an e-mail inviting people.…But you may also share a notebook in some other methods.…In this video,…we'll take a look at the different methods…of inviting others to share a notebook…and we'll look at the all important issue…of synchronizing notebooks.…
I'm back in OneNote…and in this particular exercise,…we're going to work with the marketing planning notebook…that we created earlier.…My marketing planning notebook is shared on OneDrive…and we'd like to add a couple more pieces to it…before we share.…I'll rename my first section to web.…I'll add a new section for our social marketing.…And I'll also add a new section for print.…I'd like to gather some input from my co-worker Cecilia.…
I'd like to send her a message…letting her know about this notebook.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.