Learn how to insert a printout in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] Embedding file printouts … in a notebook page can be helpful for group collaboration. … It makes it easier for everyone … to review the content and make changes. … Many different file formats, including Word, … Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and PDFs are supported. … While viewing a OneNote notebook in OneNote 2016, … go to the Insert tabbed ribbon, … and then select File Printout. … Navigate to where the file is saved, and select Insert. … OneNote converts the file to a printout … and adds it to the current page. … All text within a file printout is searchable. … Edits made to the embedded printout … will also be updated to the linked file. … That's how you link a document to a notebook page … and give it more visibility. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.