Learn how to insert an image in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] Beyond taking typed notes, … handwritten notes, and recorded notes, … notes can also be captured by dictation. … This converts spoken words to typed text. … In the OneNote for Windows 10 app Home ribbon, … locate Dictate. … It's the microphone icon. … Before activating this, … select the downward-facing arrow to the right, … and then select the language. … Once that's set, … select the Dictate command to start recording. … Once this is activated, you will have a red dot appear, … which indicates it's recording. … Spoken words are now being translated to typed text … within the page of the notebook, period. … Let's turn Dictate off. … That's how you can take quick notes … by speaking into the microphone. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.