Learn how to handwrite notes in OneNote in this video.
- [Jennifer] The default setting for note taking in OneNote … is typed text. … This can be changed to handwriting. … Go to the Draw tab and select Draw with Touch. … The mouse cursor changes from the pointer arrow to a dot. … If you're working on a touch-enabled device, … you can press and hold to write notes … with your fingertip or a stylus. … Let's write on the page. … To change the color and thickness of the ink … for future writing, … from the Draw ribbon, select Color & Thickness … and make a selection, … or expand the Gallery just to the left of this … and make a selection. … To erase mistakes, from the Draw ribbon, select the Eraser, … and then, press and hold to erase. … To switch back to typed notes, … from the Draw ribbon, select Type. … Now you know how to take handwritten notes. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.