Learn how to write digital ink notes on a notebook page.
- [Narrator] With a touch-enabled device or…some really mad mouse skills, you can hand write notes…with the digital ink tools found on the draw ribbon.…Before we take a look at this though, let's add ruled lines…to the page.…We'll start by going to the view ribbon…and then selecting rule lines.…There are two different categories for rule lines.…There's rule lines and there's grid lines.…Grid lines are great for lining up objects, containers,…logos, photos, whatever it may be.…Since we are going to be hand writing text…in a left to right fashion, we're going to go with…one of these ruled lines.…
Let's select wide ruled.…Now you'll notice that we have ruled lines…in the background of the punch list page.…Next, let's go to the draw ribbon,…and take a look at all of the pens, highlighters,…and pencils that are available here for use.…If you want to get quickly started with taking some…hand written notes, you can go over here to the right…with the pointing hand, that's the draw with mouse or touch,…to turn on digital ink.…
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.