Get practical tips to help boost your productivity with OneNote. Learn to customize your notes with sections, convert handwritten notes to typed text, share notebooks, and more.
- [Heather] You probably take lots of meeting notes, create reminders for daily tasks, hand-draw diagrams on paper, or record audio or video while learning something new. Think of all the different methods you use to capture these, pen and paper for meeting notes, Outlook tasks for tracking task progress, Visio for drawing diagrams, and the list goes on and on. Top that off with how to find content later on when you need it. I understand the struggles you may incur with these disconnected notes, and I'm going to help you unlock how to use OneNote in a more efficient and productive way, by capturing many types of notes, all in one place. I'm Heather Severino, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft Most Valued Professional, and Microsoft Office Specialist Master. Please join me to eliminate obstacles and be more productive with OneNote.
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.