Learn how to format a list of notes with bullets and tables.
- [Instructor] A list of information in a notebook page…can be organized with bullets.…You'll start by selecting the text.…Before we do that though,…let's take a closer look at what we would like to work with.…The last sentence of the first paragraph that says…"Our packages include a wide array…"of fully customizable amenities…"such as floral arrangements,…"banquet setup and catering services."…Let's get these three amenities to stand out a bit more…by getting them ready to become a list type of an item.…
So, let's set up floral arrangements on it's own row.…Same thing for banquet setup and for catering services.…So we're just going to get rid of the extra words…and spaces that we don't need,…as well as that period at the end of catering services.…Next, if we'd like to make all three of these bullet items,…let's select the texts…and then let's find this on the Home ribbon.…So from the Home ribbon, we are looking for bullets,…as you see it here, tool tip pops up.…Now, if I select bullets,…it is going to give us the default format for these bullets,…
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.