Learn how to export OneNote notebook content in this video.
- [Instructor] A notebook saved in cloud storage, … like OneDrive or Sharepoint document libraries, … can be shared with other individuals. … If the notebook you want to share is open in OneNote 2016, … right-click over the notebook name … then select Share This Notebook. … In Share with People, type in the name … or the email address of those you want to invite, … then select Share. … That's how you share a notebook for team collaboration. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.