Learn how to draw shapes in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] Drawing shapes on a notebook page … can be helpful for mind-popping ideas, … diagramming a process, showing a relationship and much more. … To draw shapes on a page, in OneNote 2016, … go to the draw tab and then select a shape from the gallery. … Let's select the rectangle. … The mouse cursor changes to a crosshair. … Point to where you want the shape positioned, … left-click and drag to draw it. … Handles will appear to re-shape … the size horizontally and vertically. … A text container can be added inside the shape … by clicking and typing directly in it. … Next, let's draw an arrow. … And that's how you draw shapes on a page. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.