Learn how to take speech-to-text notes in OneNote for Windows 10 in this video.
- [Instructor] While notebooks are mostly viewed on a device screen, sometimes you need a printed copy of a page or two, here's how to do this. Start with the keyboard shortcut, Control + p, or go to the File tab, and then select Print, then select Print Preview. This shows a preview of the page layout for the print range. To the right of the preview, you can change the range, the paper size, and the orientation. A footer can also be included. After making necessary changes, select the right-facing arrow below the preview to take a look at the other pages. When ready, select Print in the lower, right corner. Select a printer, and then select Print. That's how you print from OneNote 2016.
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.