Learn how to delete a notebook in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] If you work with documents … in different languages, … additional proofing languages can be set up for editing. … To change the proofing language for Office applications, … including OneNote, go to the File tab, and select Options. … From the navigation pane, select Language. … Select Add additional editing languages, … and then select a language. … Then, select Add, … and the new language appears … within the Choose Editing Languages area. … To make this language the default, … select Set as Default to the right, … then select Yes. … These changes will take effect after restarting … the OneNote 2016 application as you see it here. … Select OK. … Now you know how to set up … additional languages to make editing easier. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.