This video training session we will view Send To options for Outlook items, including email messages, meeting notes, contact notes, and task notes. We'll view Sent To options for Other Content including web content, print to OneNote and screen clipping. And we'll set options from Select Location in the OneNote window.
- [Instructor] As you know, we can capture information…from many different areas and place them in OneNote.…You may always select where you want to place information…as you create it.…In addition, you can also define…default locations for many items.…In this video, we'll look at setting Send To options…in OneNote for all of the different…Outlook items you can capture.…We'll view the Sent To options for other content,…and we'll also look in an alternate method…of setting those defaults,…using the Send To dialog window.…
Let's take a look at…where these options are kept in OneNote.…So let's choose File, Options, and click the category…Send To OneNote.…You'll see I have a section for Outlook items,…as well as for other content.…In email messages,…I have an option of asking where to send,…which is the default,…always sending the information to the current page,…or to a new page in the current section,…as well as selection the option Set Default Location.…
Now setting the default location would mean…that it would always go to that page,…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.