Learn how to create pages from templates in OneNote in this video.
- [Jennifer] Notebooks can be given structure … by inserting prebuilt templates. … Start by selecting the Insert tab. … Then select Page Templates … and select Page Templates once again. … The Templates panel displays to the right. … Expand the category that matches the type of notes … that you'd like to take. … Let's expand Planner. … Then select the template. … Let's select Prioritized To Do List. … A new template page is created … in the current section that you're working in. … The page will be positioned below all existing pages. … Now, the page template can be customized … with updated titles, a logo, and additional information. … Toward the bottom of the Templates panel, … you can set a template to be the default type of page … that will be used when new pages are created … within a section. … If you've made changes to an existing template, … and you would like to save this … as a template for future use, … select Save current page as a template … and then give the template a name. …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.