Learn how to create a OneNote notebook in SharePoint Online in this video.
- [Instructor] If you want to have group collaboration … in a notebook, creating this in a SharePoint site … document library may be the way to go. … With the SharePoint site open, … select the document library from the navigation panel. … From the ribbon at the top, select New, … then select OneNote notebook. … Enter a name for the notebook. … Then select Create. … The notebook is saved in the document library, … and opens in the browser tab. … Now you know how to set up a group space … for taking notes in SharePoint. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.