Learn how to create a OneNote notebook in OneDrive for Business in this video.
- [Instructor] If you want to take notes across many devices, … you will need to create a OneNote notebook in OneDrive. … With OneDrive open, select New from the ribbon above … then select OneNote notebook, … give the notebook a name, … then select Create. … The notebook is saved to the library … and opens in a new browser tab. … Now you know how to set up a notebook in the cloud … and access it from anywhere. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.