Learn how to create a OneNote notebook in Teams in this video.
- [Narrator] A OneNote notebook … can be added to a Team Channel. … First, navigate to the Team Channel. … Then, to the right of the pinned tabs area, … select the plus sign. … From the tab gallery, select OneNote. … Then select Create New Notebook. … Give the notebook a name. … (keys clicking) … Then select Save. … The notebook has been created. … Now, let's take a look at the Conversations tab. … A notification is auto-posted here, … letting all teammates know about this new notebook. … Now you know how to add additional ways … of collaborating and communicating … with a notebook in a Team Channel. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.