Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and manage multiple notebooks, part of OneNote for Team Collaboration.
- [Instructor] If you are working with multiple notebooks,…it's good to know how to create, delete,…and generally manage your notebooks.…Let's start in Windows.…If you're using the OneNote application for Windows,…you can create a new notebook…by going to the backstage view.…Just click on file, then you can go to new.…From here, you can choose to store this new notebook…on the OneDrive on one of your linked accounts.…Of course, in the Windows version of OneNote,…you can also create and save notebooks…on your internal hard drive, but I don't want to do that,…because I'll never be able to share and collaborate…on that notebook, if it's stored on the internal drive.…
So you'll just need to select the OneDrive that you want.…In my case, I have two accounts linked.…I have the first primary account…that I use to sign in to the application,…and another account that I linked later.…If you select the OneDrive…on an Office 365 business account,…then you'll be able to choose the folder…where you want to store this new notebook.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting up the interface on OneNote for Mac and Windows
- Storing notebooks in a shareable location
- Using a notebook stored on SharePoint
- Creating and managing multiple notebooks
- Sharing and coauthoring notebooks
- Coauthoring notebooks with collaborators
- Managing shared notebooks