Learn how to copy and paste a link to a paragraph for cross-reference within a notebook.
- [Instructor] Earlier in this course, a movie showed you how to create a link to a section. You can also link to a specific paragraph. Start by looking at the paragraph and then right click over that area. Then select copy link to paragraph. Navigate to where you'd like to place this link. Let's go to management training and paste the information. Let's use the right click method. Select paste. The link has been inserted and when you hover over this, it can be selected to jump to that paragraph of information.
That's how you can create quick links to related content.
- Creating, opening, and sharing notebooks
- Syncing notebook content
- Creating sections and pages
- Formatting notes and lists
- Recording audio and handwritten notes
- Embedding video and documents
- Searching for notes
- Printing and translating notes
Skill Level Beginner
Launch OneNote1m 41s
1. Set Up and Organize Your Notebooks
2. Working with Sections
3. Working with Pages
4. Formatting Typed Notes and Lists
5. Creating Audio, Handwritten, and Other Types of Notes
6. Importing Content from Other Apps
Embed videos1m 11s
7. Managing and Searching Notebooks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.