In this video, we continue to build our OneNote 2010 notebook by copying pages and sections. We explore additional editing options of deleting pages and sections, as well as merging sections. We cover multiple methods including the shortcut menu, drag and drop, ensuring full coverage of the OneNote 2010 Microsoft Office Specialist exam (77-853) objectives.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll continue to build…our notebook by copying pages and sections,…as well as merging sections together.…And we'll review my favorite, deleting things.…We'll delete some pages, as well as some sections.…I'm going to continue working with the OneNote notebook…that I've used in my previous videos.…I have my notebook with my four sections,…New York, Paris, Los Angeles, and London.…And I realize in reviewing the information…that I forgot a page.…
So my Los Angeles section has my three pages,…I need to just add a new page for Location.…I simply added it,…and now I'd like to place it…at the top of the list of pages.…So I'll simply drag it and drop it…to get it where it needs to be.…Now these four pages are exactly the same pages…that I need for each one of my other sections.…Instead of going to each section and creating the pages,…I'm going to simply copy and paste these pages…to my different sections.…
I'll start with my Location page,…press and hold down the Shift key on my keyboard,…and click on the page called Hotel Amenities…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.