The Microsoft Office 2010 Specialist (MOS) certification is a highly respected credential demonstrating mastery of Microsoft Office products. Candidates can pursue additional levels of certification earning the MOS Expert or the highest level, MOS Master. Passing the OneNote 2013 exam (77-853) earns you the MOS certification and the exam is also an elective for the MOS Master certification.
- [Julie] Let's talk a little bit…about the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2010.…Achieving Microsoft Office Specialist Certification…in OneNote 2012 is a great way…to demonstrate your mastery of Microsoft products.…Whether you're looking for a new job…or looking for a way to increase your value…and your salary in your current job,…certification is a great way to do that.…For Microsoft Office 2010,…there are several different certification levels.…
We're talking about the Microsoft Office Specialist,…which requires you to take and pass one exam.…Exams are available for Word 2010, Excel,…PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint,…and of course our favorite, OneNote 2010.…There is also a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert,…and those are available for both Word and Excel.…The OneNote 2010 exam also serves as an elective exam…for the Microsoft Office Specialist Master.…
That certification requires you to pass Word Expert,…Excel Expert, and PowerPoint 2010,…but the OneNote 2010 will also serve as an elective.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.