This video continues the review of some of the objectives for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for OneNote 2010 (Exam 77-853). We explore options setting default font and font size. We also review different methods of adding rule lines to both single pages as well as enabling rule lines for all pages.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll continue…our exploration of some of the items in the exam objectives…for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for OneNote 2010.…We've created a notebook and added content…but let's step back for a minute…and take a look at some of the options…we can set in OneNote.…In this video, we'll work through setting default font,…font size and color.…We'll add rule lines to pages.…We'll add rule lines to all new pages…and we'll walk through changing the page color.…
For the rest of our course,…we're going to be moving into a OneNote notebook…that I've already created for you.…It's similar to the Landon Hotel notes that we created…but it has some more content to save us some changing.…So we're going to need to go open that notebook.…First, just so we don't get confused,…let's go ahead and actually close…our original Landon Hotel notebook…so go back to OneNote for me,…go back to File and Info…and you should see the Landon Hotel Notes notebook.…
Click the Settings drop down and choose Close…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.