- [Instructor] Congratulations, here's another opportunity…for you to practice the skills,…we're reviewed in this section.…This exercise is going to be both a combination of hands-on,…as well as, multiple choice.…We'll be using the OneNote 2010 Tips and Tricks Noteboook,…we created in the first challenge exercise.…So, if you haven't completed that one,…you'll need to go back and create that notebook…to be prepared for this exercise.…And I'll see you in the solutions video.…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.