Learn how to add space to a note in OneNote in this video.
- [Narrator] If you have a large amount of text … in one container and need to split this apart, … you can do this with the insert space tool. … Go to the insert ribbon, and select insert space. … The mouse cursor becomes a bar, … you can use this to split apart the text … both horizontally and vertically. … Position the mouse where you want to add space. … Left-click and drag … to create the space … and move the content down. … Now there is two containers of text instead of one. … And that's how you create space for more notes on a page. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.