OneNote 2010 allows users to organize information in sections and pages, similar to its paper predecessor. In this video, we review the MOS exam objectives exploring how to rename sections, add new sections to a notebook, and rename and add pages. We cover multiple methods for each option, ensuring full coverage of the exam objectives.
- [Instructor] In this video…we'll add and organize content in our OneNote notebook.…I'm going to continue using the Landon Hotel notebook…I created in an earlier video.…If you haven't created a new notebook,…take a moment to create one now.…In this video,…we'll take a look at renaming sections,…adding additional sections to a notebook,…renaming and adding pages.…We've started to gather our information…from our OneNote notebook…and let's start doing some work.…
I'm back in my Landon Hotel notebook…and, as you can see,…I have one new section brilliantly called new section.…I want to start creating sections…for each of the locations of Landon Hotels.…I'm going to start by renaming my new section one…to New York.…I'm going to simply go to the section tab and right-click,…choose rename and type in New York and press enter.…I know I'm going to need some other sections as well.…
I'm going to add a new section to my notebook for France.…I can add a new section…by simply clicking the tab to the right…and simply typing the name of the section…
Julie begins with an overview of the certification program and the exam preparation process, and then walks you through all of the certification objectives. Get hands-on experience with downloadable practice files and take the challenges exercises to practice for the exam. It also provides a review of each challenge to give you a chance to see where you may need more focus in preparation for the exam.
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Managing the OneNote environment
- Creating links within OneNote
- Managing OneNote history and backups
- Collaborating in OneNote
- Working with OneDrive
- Sharing notebooks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of the Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote Exam (77-853)
2. Getting Started with OneNote
3. Managing the OneNote Environment
5. Collaboration in OneNote 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.