Learn how to add additional languages in OneNote in this video.
- [Instructor] You can search for notes in a page, … section, across a notebook, or all open notebooks. … Use the search keyboard shortcut Control + e, … or go to the search field in the upper right corner. … The default setting is to search all open notebooks. … Select the arrow next to the magnifying glass … to change the search criteria if needed. … Then, type in the keywords you'd like to search for. … The results will be listed in a panel … below the search field. … Each search result is a hyperlink to the matching content. … Select the result you would like to view. … Now you know how to change the search settings … to get better results. … …
- Creating notebooks in Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online
- Password protecting a notebook
- Creating pages from templates
- Handwriting notes in OneNote
- Taking speech-to-text notes
- Creating a notebook in the Windows 10 app
- Sharing a notebook
- Moving a local notebook to a SharePoint document library
Skill Level Beginner
1. Managing Cloud-Based Notebooks
2. OneNote 2016
3. OneNote for Windows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.