- Signing in to OneDrive
- Setting up OneDrive on Mac and Windows
- Uploading files and folders
- Renaming, copying, downloading, and deleting files
- Sharing files
- Searching files
- Working with photos in OneDrive
- Working with Office Online files
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Garrick Chow and welcome to Up and Running with OneDrive. In this short course, I'll take you through the most important things you'll need to know to get started with Microsoft's free Cloud storage service. I'll show you how to make sure you have a Microsoft account, which is required for OneDrive access. We'll take a tour of the OneDrive web interface and I'll show you how to install the OneDrive desktop app for Macs, as well as, hot to sign into your OneDrive account from the Windows 10 files explorer. Then, we'll see how to upload and manage files and folders.
We'll see how to share files on your OneDrive account with others and we'll take a look at how to organize and tag photos. Finally, I'll wrap things up with a look at creating documents in Microsoft Office online, which comes free with your OneDrive account. So, let's jump into Up and Running with OneDrive.