Learn how to sign into and access OneDrive from a web browser.
- [Instructor] As I referenced earlier,…there are multiple ways to access your OneDrive.…In this video, let's start out by taking a look…at how to get to OneDrive through your web browser.…And this can be any web browser on a Mac or PC.…Again, in order to access OneDrive,…you have to have a Microsoft account.…I covered ways in which you might have an account…in the previous video, so be sure to go back…and check that out…if you're not sure if you have an account.…So I'll go ahead and open up my web browser.…From here, I'm going to go to onedrive.com,…and that redirects to onedrive.live.com.…You'll probably want to bookmark or favorite…this address if you plan on using OneDrive a lot.…
So here I have the option to sign up if I need to…create an account, or here in the upper right-hand corner…I can sign in with an existing Microsoft account.…The location of these two buttons may change…depending on whether this page is redesigned…when you visit it, but you should find…both the sign up and sign in options.…Now I'm going to click sign up, just so you can see…
- Identify the type of account necessary to access OneDrive.
- Determine the difference between the OneDrive desktop app and the web browser.
- Recall the steps taken to create a new folder.
- Summarize two permission options users can apply to shared documents.
- Explain how to tag photos.