Learn how to send a link to a file stored in OneDrive.
- [Instructor] Chances are when you attach a document when you attach a document to an email to an email, it's something you just edited. it's something you just edited. Let's take a look at how you can use the familiar paperclip to add a modern attachment. to add a modern attachment. With an Outlook email message open, select attach file. The first area of this drop-down list is recent items. If it's something you just saved, the file will be listed here. The Landon promotion letter is a file that needs is a file that needs to be attached. to be attached. Under the name of the file is the file path is the file path where it's saved. where it's saved. It says my.sharepoint.com. This, in fact, is OneDrive. It's hosted on SharePoint.
Select the file. Select the file. The choices are to share a link, this is a modern attachment, or to attach a copy, this is the classic method for an attachment. Select share link and that's how you attach documents And that's how you attach documents in a modern way. in a modern way. To learn more about OneDrive or browse our entire library of courses visit linkedin.com/learning.
- Explain how the Files Library > New drop-down menu in OneDrive is different from desktop applications.
- Identify the information required to share a file or folder.
- Recall the location of deleted files in order to restore them.
- Recognize the benefits of using Flow when reading emails.
- Name three categories used to pare down search results in OneDrive.