- Identify the type of account necessary to access OneDrive.
- Determine the difference between the OneDrive desktop app and the web browser.
- Recall the steps taken to create a new folder.
- Summarize two permission options users can apply to shared documents.
- Explain how to tag photos.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Garrick] With so many of our important documents, photos, videos, and other files saved on our computers these days, having a resource for storing and managing your files online is more important than ever. OneDrive is Microsoft's free online storage solution, offering you a variety of tools and features for storing, backing up, and sharing your files so you can easily access or grant access to your files from any computer or mobile device. OneDrive also has some great features like automatic photo tagging, which makes it easier to find the photos you're looking for by keywords and subject matter.
And your free OneDrive account also gives you complete access to Office Online so you can create, edit, and collaborate on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. I'm Garrick Chow, and I'm looking forward to guiding you through this course on using OneDrive. Let's get started.