- Signing in to OneDrive
- Setting up OneDrive on Mac and Windows
- Uploading and organizing files
- Renaming, copying, downloading, and deleting files
- Creating and saving an Office Online document
- Sharing and searching files
Skill Level Beginner
- [Garrick] With so many of our important documents, photos, videos, and other files saved on our computers these days, having a resource for storing and managing your files online is more important than ever. OneDrive is Microsoft's free online storage solution, offering you a variety of tools and features for storing, backing up, and sharing your files so you can easily access or grant access to your files from any computer or mobile device. OneDrive also has some great features like automatic photo tagging, which makes it easier to find the photos you're looking for by keywords and subject matter.
And your free OneDrive account also gives you complete access to Office Online so you can create, edit, and collaborate on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents. I'm Garrick Chow, and I'm looking forward to guiding you through this course on using OneDrive. Let's get started.