In this video, Jess Stratton shows how to work simultaneously online with another user from OneDrive, and how to revoke shared access.
- [Narrator] I've shared this folder…with a number of people now,…some in my organization, some outside.…Let's work on some files.…I'm going to click on this monthly report,…which is going to open up in Excel Online.…Right now, I'm just looking at it.…If I want to edit it, at the top,…I could click Edit Workbook,…and I'll choose to edit in the browser.…This top choice would open it up in Excel on the desktop.…But this is good for quick changes, like it says.…
And let's see what happens when somebody…else that I've shared it with starts…working on it at the same time.…I can be in here, doing my thing.…I can start changing some things and working on the file.…All of a sudden, it popped up that Leslie Richardson…is also editing this document.…A chat window appeared on the right,…and I can see that there's a new cursor here…where Leslie is using the mouse.…
I can see everything that Leslie is doing as she's doing it.…If I click where it says,…"Leslie Richardson is also editing,"…I can see the exact cell that she's currently in.…
- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.