Learn how to use OneDrive for Business to store, organize, and share files on the cloud.
- [Voiceover] My name is Jess Stratton, and I'm going to show you how to use OneDrive for Business. We're first going to start navigating the interface after signing in. From there, I'm going to show you how to sync with the OneDrive client app that you can install right on your desktop computer. I'll also show you how to upload files directly from the web and how to keep files in sync using that OneDrive client app. From there, I'll show you how you can organize all your files and folders, rename, copy, and delete files. I'll show you how to use OneDrive for Business with Microsoft Office online.
Finally, I'll show you how to share files within your organization. You can share files with just one person or an entire organization. Finally, I'll show you how to work on a file simultaneously with one of your coworkers. We have a lot to do, so let's get started.
- Signing in to OneDrive
- Syncing OneDrive
- Working with OneDrive via the web or the client app
- Uploading files and folders
- Renaming, copying, downloading, and deleting files
- Using OneDrive with Microsoft Office
- Sharing files
- Working on files simultaneously with coworkers