In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to safely log out, and sign in, access, and navigate Microsoft OneDrive for Business.
- [Instructor] I'm on OneDrive right now,…but let's sign out…and start the process right at the beginning.…To sign out from OneDrive,…click your avatar icon on the very top,…right-hand side of the screen.…From here, choose Sign out.…I'm all signed out and I like to complete the process…by clicking X to close out of the browser completely.…I'll open up a new browser window…and I'm going to point my browser to office.com.…
It's going to take me to a sign in screen.…From here, I can click Sign in…and sometimes this screen may look a little different.…If that's the case, there is always another sign in button…on the top, right-hand side.…I can pick an account.…If that one's not listed,…all I need to do is put in my Office 365 email address,…put in the password, and then click Sign In.…This is the main Office 365 screen.…
You'll see a list of all the apps that you have access to.…That is that your system administrator has given you to use.…From here, I can click OneDrive.…The neat thing about any of these apps…is you can access them while you're in another app.…
- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.