In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to use specific folders and sort orders and views to find files easily. She also demonstrates how to do a simple text search to find files.
- [Instructor] Let's start finding some files…on this OneDrive for Business account.…There's a few ways that you can search for files.…The first way is to click on the Recent link…on the left hand side.…If you've been working on a project…or you know that you've recently accessed a file,…a list of everything that you've used lately will be…pulled up and you might be able to find…the file you're looking for.…This is a great view to switch from thumbnail to list view.…On the top right hand side, click View items in detail…on the list.…
Because from here you can see the files in order…of when they were modified.…If somebody else has shared a file with you,…underneath Recent, you can click Shared.…This is going to show you all the files…that somebody else shared with you…from their OneDrive for Business account.…If you're looking for a particular file…that you've shared with somebody else,…you can change to the Shared by Me tab.…We'll be covering sharing in a later video.…I can't find what I'm looking for…so I'll click back on Files on the left hand side.…
- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.