- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create a new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] My name is Jess Stratton and I'm going to show you how to use OneDrive for Business. We'll first start by logging in and then I'll show you how to navigate the interface. From there, I'll show you how to sync with the OneDrive client app that comes built-in with Windows 10 once you install the product. I'll also show you how to upload files directly from the web and how to keep those files in sync using that OneDrive client app. From there, I'll show you how you can organize all your files and folders, rename, copy, and delete those files.
I'll show you how to use OneDrive for Business with Microsoft Office Online. Finally, I'll show you how to share files. You can share files with just one person or an entire organization. I'll even show you how to work on that file simultaneously with one of your coworkers. We have a lot to do, so let's get started.