- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create a new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Jess] Information is coming out as faster than ever from more apps than we can count. It's time to put it in one place. OneDrive for Business is a home for all your work projects, attachments, documents and files. In my LinkedIn learning course, I'll take you through how OneDrive can help you store your files, integrate them directly with the rest of the Microsoft office apps, view activity and version history of the files. Oh, and even let you choose to do all this from the desktop or web versions of the apps. My name is Jess Stratton, and I'm so excited to show you all the ways that OneDrive can help you in your day-to-day work operations.