- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton,…and I hope you enjoyed this course…on learning OneDrive for Business.…If you're looking for some further learning,…I recommend watching our Office 365 courses…on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel,…and then, if you're looking for more,…look for the Office 365 online versions…of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel…because those are two completely different products.…If you have any questions or comments,…you can find me on twitter @nerdgirljess.…
- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.