In this video, Jess Stratton shows you how to delete and recover files, restore them to their original location, and how to use File Recover to restore OneDrive to a specific point in time.
- [Narrator] You can delete a file by right clicking…or selecting multiple files and choosing Delete…from the top menu.…You can also right click and choose Delete, just like you…can if you had a single file selected.…I'll say yes I'm sure, by clicking Delete.…And, now the items have been moved to the Recycle Bin.…The Recycle Bin is visible on the left-hand side…of the screen.…You can click on it, and it's going to show you your files…and any other files that you may have also deleted.…
It will keep these files in here for 90 days.…Or, until you permanently delete them.…There's a few things you can do from here.…If you want to examine the files that are in your Recycle…Bin, it tells you the name of the file, when it was deleted,…where they were originally located, and who deleted them.…If you accidentally deleted a file, you can place check…marks next to the files you want to restore,…and click the Restore button noting that they're going…to go back in their original location that they were in…before you deleted them.…
- Name the web portal for the main Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Explain how to find out how much storage space you are using and how much you have to spare.
- Recall how to create new folder in the web interface.
- Recognize what happens automatically when you start a new document in Office Online.
- Explain the easiest way to stop sharing a document with all involved.