Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need for this course, part of Box OneCloud Apps for Mobile Productivity.
- This course is for folks who want to know how to use box on the road. You need to have a box account, and you need to have a mobile device. Your box account could be a personal account, a team account, a business account, or enterprise account. Your mobile device can be an iPhone or an iPad, even an iPad Air. It can also be any kind of a Droid device, phone, or tablet. Now, in the first couple of movies in the next section, I will show you how to set up a box account if you don't have one.
I will quickly review how to install box for your mobile device. I won't be showing you how to use box itself. We're going to move very quickly into the different apps. If you want more information about how to use box, I would like to recommend the up and running with box course in the Lynda.com training library. This course will take you through how to work with box. It will show you how to choose particular types of box plans.
I'll show you how to set up a personal account, but you might want a different type. I will show you how to store in a few files how to use box edit, how to collaborate, and so on. You need a box account. You'll want to have a mobile device if you'd like to play along, and you'll want to have some experience with box. If you don't have that yet, you can go back and get it right here in the Lynda.com training library.
- Installing and connecting Box apps
- Editing and sharing documents
- Signing documents
- Taking written or audio notes
- Viewing and marking up PDFs
- Presenting with SlideShark
- Filling out forms with GoFormz