Learn how to use the sound libraries and powerful sound manipulation tools in Spectrasonics Omnisphere.
- [Voiceover] Hi. My name's J. Scott Gi, and welcome to Up and Running with Omnisphere 2. There aren't many synths on the market that do it all, until now. Omnisphere 2 is the go-to solution for just about anything you can think of in they synth realm. In this course, I'll be showing you how to navigate the browser, as well as Omnisphere's extensive sound library. I'll also be showing you its incredible new oscillator section, the modulation matrix, as well as its comprehensive effects racks. In addition, I'll be showing you how to import your own samples and mangle them with Omnisphere's new granular engine.
Finally, I'll be wrapping up the course by creating a couple of sounds from the ground up, so you can see how easy it is. So if you're ready to take synthesis to the next level, then get ready for Up and Running with Omnisphere 2. (techno musical tones)
- Navigating the Omnisphere header and multis
- Setting up automation
- Managing presets and patches
- Using the Orb to manipulate sounds
- Exploring the Synth and Sample modes
- Using filters, envelopes, and LFOs
- Using granular to mangle sounds
- Understanding the Arpeggiator
- Using Stack and Live mode
- Creating sounds from scratch